Read Finsteres Gold by Carrie Jones Free Online
Book Title: Finsteres Gold|
The size of the: 24.28 MB
Date of issue: May 23rd 2011
ISBN 13: 9783570161128
The author of the book: Carrie Jones
Format files: PDF
Read full description of the books:Zara und ihre Freunde haben den Kampf gegen Zaras Vater, den umbarmherzigen Elfenkönig, gewonnen. Sie halten ihn gefangen – sie kontrollieren seine Macht. Aber das Problem ist damit noch lange nicht gelöst, denn die Schwächung des Königs ruft neue Thronanwärter auf den Plan. So auch den jungen Astley, der vollmundig verspricht, dafür zu sorgen, dass Elfen, Menschen und Werwölfe in Zukunft friedlich miteinander leben können. Für Zara hört sich das gut an. Aber Zaras Freund Nick, der Werwolf, rast vor Eifersucht. Erst recht, als der Elf Astley noch eine Prophezeiung ausspricht, die unglaublicher nicht sein könnte: Zara und Nicks Liebe wird enden – und Zara sei vom Schicksal auserkoren, Astleys Elfenkönigin zu werden ...
Read information about the authorCarrie Jones likes Skinny Cow fudgsicles and potatoes. She does not know how to spell fudgsicles. This has not prevented her from writing books. She lives with her cute family in Maine, but she grew up in Bedford, NH where she once had a séance with cool uber-comedian Sarah Silverman.
The Meyers brothers are from Bedford, too, so you’d think it would make Carrie funnier, coming from Bedford N.H. Obviously, something didn’t work.
Carrie has a large, skinny white dog and a fat cat. Both like fudgicles. Only the cat likes potatoes. This may be a reason for the kitty’s weight problem (Shh… don’t tell). Carrie has always liked cowboy hats but has never owned one. This is a very wrong thing. She graduated from Vermont College’s MFA program for writing. She has edited newspapers and poetry journals and has recently won awards from the Maine Press Association and also been awarded the Martin Dibner Fellowship as well as a Maine Literary Award.
Here’s the lowdown about Carrie…
1. Carrie can not drink coffee. It makes her insane. Do not give her caffeine.
2. Carrie is very responsive to loving strokes on the hair, kind of like a puppy. However, do not do this without asking first unless you are a ridiculously handsome man or an editor who is about to offer her a trillion dollars for the first draft of her novel.
3. Carrie is secretly really, really shy even though she’s pathetically outgoing in person. She has a very hard time calling people. So, if you want to talk to her, make the first move. And, if you’re her in-Maine female best friend, Jennifer, do NOT get mad at her because she is so bad at returning emails.
4. Carrie sometimes wears mismatched socks, if you do not think this is cool, do not tell her. You will hurt her feelings.
5. Carrie really, really wants you to like her books. Please like her books. PLEEEAASSSEEEE. She’ll be your best friend forever. That is, if you want a friend who is shy about calling and emailing and who wears mismatched socks and can’t drink caffeine and likes being pet on the head. Hhmmm….
6. Carrie is not above begging.
7. Carrie, like Belle in TIPS ON HAVING A GAY (ex) BOYFRIEND drinks Postum. It’s for the same reason, too.
8. Carrie loves Great Pyrenees dogs. They are huge and white, and furry and it looks like they have white eyeliner and mascara on, which is way too cute. Do you have one? Send a picture!
9. Carrie lives in Maine. She has a hard time with this in the winter. It is bleak in Maine in the winter. Imagine everything shades of gray and brown and no green anywhere except for in people’s noses. This is Maine in Winter. Maine in summer is the best place in the world, so it’s a trade-off. Feel free to invite Carrie to your house in the winter, but not if it’s in Greenland, Canada, or anywhere north of Florida.
10. Forget that. She’d still probably come.
Add a comment
Read EBOOK Finsteres Gold by Carrie Jones Online free